Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a great week so far. Mine has been super busy - it's coming up to the end of our financial year AND the end of Sale-A-Bration AND the Summer Mini catalogue! So there has been a frenzy of activity around here this week because of all of that.
Thanks so much to those of you who contacted me as a result of my last post about my second business, as a Snorepro Southern Auckland Ltd owner/operator it has been exciting to be able to make a difference for some of you! Snoring is such a common problem these days, and a lot of people are embarrassed about it but it shouldn't be that way - it's an age thing, and you can't do anything about the fact that we're all getting older every day! If you missed my last post and you're not sure what I'm talking about, you can read up about it (click here), or simply go to the Snorepro website (click here) to find out more.
Now, I have some super exciting news! It's my Stampin' Up! Birthday really soon - I've been a Demonstrator for nearly 5 years, can you believe it?! I actually signed up on 2 April, 2007. So much has changed since then, but Stampin' Up! has been there to carry me through some stressful times and I love being a Demonstrator as much as I ever did! I plan to be one for the rest of my life, and hopefully that will be a very long time!
In celebration of my 5 years, I have a very special offer for you. I've never done this before (and I may not ever again once my Accountant gets hold of me, ha!) but I am offering up a fabulous prize draw that you can enter (you have to be in NZ to do so, sorry!). You have just one week to take advantage of this offer! Check out this bag:
It's cute, no?? I admit, I've been hoarding this in secret. Remember the Play Date patterned paper we had in last year's catalogue? Well this bag is from that design. You can win it! But the really exciting thing is what I've put inside....
So what's in here? Over $200 worth of goodies for your crafting pleasure! You should have heard the gasps from the ladies when I pulled everything out of the bag at my class on Sunday. Here's what you could win:
- Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper (hostess gift from the current catalogue), retail value $22.95
- Tagtastic clear mount stamp set (hostess gift from the current catalogue), retail value $42.95
- Tiny Tags wood mount stamp set, value $46.95
- Pack of Stampin' Sponges value $7.95
- Tombow glue value $9.25
- Pot of Dazzling Diamonds glitter value $10.50
- Two Stampin' Write markers in Certainly Celery and Pretty In Pink value $6.95 each
- Manhattan Flower Embossing folder value $17.95
- Pack of Sweet Treat Cups (the circle ones) value $7.95
- Pack of sixty sheets of 6x6 Designer series paper in the 2010-2012 in colours from the last catalogue (colours are Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush). These were never offered for sale as they were a hostess gift but I'd say the retail value would be at least $20
- Pack of Star Designer Brads (retired - they were $13.95 + shipping in the 2009-2010 catalogue, they are great for masculine projects!)
- Full roll of "Ice Cream Parlour" flower printed ribbon and buttons in matching colours, from the Gift With Purchase promotion in July 2011. I'd put the value of these at over $20, too
- Exclusively available to Demonstrators only (it's priceless!), a collapsible black bin that is perfect for holding your waste cardstock scraps and bits of rubbish while you're crafting. It's fabulously portable, I use one all the time myself!
- Also exclusive to Demonstrators, a pack of magnetic bookmarks in the 2010-2012 colours
- A sampler pack of Riding Hood Red wide striped grosgrain ribbon. I don't know how much is in here, so please don't make me measure it out!
- And finally, because I am known in my team and by my customers as being one who is good at seeking out cool things to decorate in classes to make neat gifts, I'm sharing some of my finds for you to decorate as you like - a cute metal bucket, a 10-pack of little notepads, a case of clear mini clothes pegs, and a little case with some stationery items which you can decorate and keep on your desk or even in your purse! (You never know when you're going to need a mini stapler, right?!).
Here's how you can win all of this!
- Place an order for $120 or more of product (plus shipping) by 5pm on Saturday 31st March, and for every $120 in product you order, you'll get two entries into the draw. Remember you'll earn a Sale-A-Bration gift for every $120 in product too, so what could be better than that?!
- If you're done with the current mini, and you have all the Sale-A-Bration gifts anyone could want, then you can wait until the new mini comes out on April 1st and place a $120 product order (plus shipping) from that. You'll get one entry into the draw for every $120 in product you order, but you must place your order by 7pm on April 4th!
- Love Stampin' Up! products and want it all? I have a wonderful team of Demonstrators and I'm always looking for more team members to join my little part of the Stampin' Up! family! If you'd like me to work with you to help you build your own Stampin' Up! business and have a tonne of fun in the process, then sign up with me before April 4th and you'll have three entries into the draw. Some of the items in here are retired but there's also plenty of current items that will supplement your starter kit! Remember if you join before the end of March, the starter kit is discounted to just $289. There are very few other businesses that you could start for so little, and you'll have a huge resource and tonnes of support to help you get going. If you just want to join to buy Stampin' Up! products at a discount and that's all, that's absolutely fine with me too. I am a "no pressure, just support and inspire" type of team leader! Please ask me for details if you're interested!
On Sunday I held a class here at my home and the ladies were thrilled to make a set of six masculine cards using The Open Sea stamp set and the Nautical Expedition papers from the Summer Mini catalogue. Four of the cards were designed by Andrea Walford from Canada (with some tweaks from me, because one or two of the things she used were retired or I wanted to change them, just because I can!), but the other two were my design. I wasn't paying attention when I glanced at her planner that I purchased and I advertised the class as making 6 cards, when in fact she had designed four cards and a box, so I had to make a few swift changes during my prep time! The Open Sea is absolutely fantastic for masculine cards and while I took a while to decide whether to buy this set myself, I plan never to let this one go, not ever! It's $47.95 for the clear mount version and $59.95 as a wood mount set (plus shipping, which I can usually minimise to 5% for you). Only available to order until March 31st, so be quick if you want one!
This set of cards I whipped up the night before my class. I have been sitting on the fabulous Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Sprinkled Expressions, pretty much since Sale-A-Bration opened. I'd managed to use all of the other SAB items except this one, until Saturday night, when I went blog surfing and happened across this set of cards on Marelle Taylor's blog. Marelle and I got to know each other a little bit during an Incentive Trip to Noosa back in 2009, and she is so lovely and super talented! She has a real knack of designing projects that are relatively simple to prep (which is good for Demos especially!) and to make, but still have a "wow" element to them. I want to be like her when I grow up (I'm only 5, remember?!). Anyway, I was so impressed with the cards that she made, that I had to pretty much CASE them and make my own set. I even simplified even further and just used Crumb Cake as the card base for all of them, made them all square, and didn't use any ribbon. But you know what? Simple can be good - it can be great - my ladies LOVED these cards and a few of the Sprinkled Expressions sets are on their way from Australia today!
OK, that's all I have for today... sorry for the long post but you know I write lots when I'm excited about stamping! Thanks for sticking with me - and if you're coming to my Autumn-Winter Mini launch party (& birthday celebration!) on Sunday (turn up anytime from 2pm until 5pm), please remember to RSVP by Friday, thanks! I just need to know you're coming so I can prepare a kit for you and make sure there are enough party treats on the table!
Have a great week!