Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue


Hello everyone!
Well, the day has finally arrived - the new catalogue launches today!  Click HERE to view the PDF on my Stampin' Up! website.  If you're a customer of mine (or you'd like to be!) please contact me if you would like a hard copy of this catalogue.  I know I miss a lot of the cool stuff in here if I'm just looking at it on a screen so I much prefer the paper version! You can email me by clicking here.

I'm going to be at the Cake & Craft show June 19-21st, at the Ellerslie Events Centre, so would love to see you there!  It's open from 10am - 5pm each day and the entry fee is $15.  Among other goodies, we'll be selling catalogues there at our cost of just $5, so you can come and see me there to pick one up. We might run out fast though, so if you want to be sure of getting one, please contact me before then and I can reserve one for you!

Enjoy browsing our fabulous new range!

No comments: